Thursday, December 27, 2012

& a prosperous New Year 2013 from us


To those of you who are not on our mailing list, and thus did not receive our holiday card this year - this is also meant for you!  Happy holidays and a prosperous New Year 2013. 

When I chose the word prosperous, I am thinking to prosper in all respects. May 2013 be a year filled with fearlessness, growth, love, kindness, play, abundance to you all.



Our holiday card this year is designed by Kristina May Olsen - fabulous graphic designer at Mayk in Copenhagen. Website is under construction, but you can find her here.



Kristina May made this touching Christmas card for me. I love how the traditional Scandinavian paper-fold Christmas stars fall from the sky making a pile of stars. Her words in Danish translates like this:

Dear Sandja.
Thank you that I have gotten to know you in 2012.
I look forward to deep talks, great work relations,
and a lot of fun in the new year.
Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.
///Kristina




No comments: