Friday, February 7, 2014

Success in business happens at the S2S level




I have previously seen the act of doing business as a more masculine, rational and intellectual pursuit, and kept my very feminine core separate from my business self. Well, at least I thought I hid it well, but those of you who know me well, might laugh as most likely you could see right through my defenses.

Wisdom develops through experience, and there is no longer a big gap between my feeling, feminine, sensual self & the personality traits I previously considered more suited for business such as my more masculine abilities of dynamic doing, analyzing, problem solving, intellectual reasoning.

The integration of a more complete aspect of personality traits, I see my feminine intuitive abilities strengthening my relationships to all the fabulous people I have worked with through the 12 years of being a business owner. And, I see the results I generate in my work are reaching new heights. That of course feels absolutely wonderful.

It is when we come to accept ourselves as we are, that we can meet another person as they are - and sparks fly - co-creation happens - a flow of co-action is possible. And most touching for me, and a true insight, which has blown me away, is that once we land in ourselves, we can accept and handle mistakes and failings from us or others without the same level of drama or disconnect, which can otherwise happen.

It is the people in your organization, who make your business a success. It is how you meet your clients on a personal level as the people they are, separate from representing a company. All decisions are made by people - precious souls. And, as people, we make decisions based on many factors including trust. Trust is most often an unconscious process, it's a gut feeling. We trust people, not a large impersonal company.

Therefore, my message today is, that the most important thing you can do for yourself, and all the people in your life - family, romantic partner, kids, friends, business relations, colleagues, your community, the world, is to work on yourself. The more you find your own center, the more you will experience success on all levels of your life - this allowing and receiving of abundance will show itself in the quality of people, who show up on your life & business – also monetary abundance will be boosted when you focus on S2S, and drop the impersonal and distanced methods of traditional business. So, this might be a good motivator in supporting your employees and leadership team & have a continued focus on personal & employee development.

#ForwardFriday

With love,

Sandja


No comments: