Monday, October 21, 2013

You Can't Have A Rainbow Without A Little Rain

The most important lesson I have recently learned is not to differentiate my feelings into 'good' and 'bad.' This is not easy for me to do, and I have a feeling that I am not alone with this challenge.

As I am welcoming all feelings as they are, I am observing what is truly happening from a centered place, from where I can proactively decide to take action, or not, in alignment with the life I want to live. When we can observe our feelings as they come and go from a neutral place, rather than a dramatic place, where we get sucked into our feelings in a reactive mess, we truly become rainbow-makers.

We move from mechanical reactiveness into true free beings able to create our own lives.

It feels incredibly powerful, and so so freeing!

My wish for all of you is to become rainbow-makers. Live vibrantly. Be courageous. Face your fears, and you'll start to see a rainbow appear instead of the dreaded feelings of 'I am not good enough' anxiety. Because let me tell you, those voices in your head telling you that you are not good enough, that you are unlovable, that you are a failure etc etc... they are not telling you the truth. All you need to do is stop believing that they are actually true. You are a bright light and a loved soul. You can set yourself free.

It's truly magical.


No comments: